ARRI is a leading designer and manufacturer of Modern film making camera. As a Rental house we deal in all ARRI Cameras but as far as the current market need & trend we have the four (4) main ARRI Camera in our Portfolio.
- ARRI ALEXA MINI
- ARRI ALEXA MINI LF
- ARRI ALEXA SXT PLUS
- ARRI ALEXA LF
Let us discuss features of all these camera one by one.
ARRI ALEXA MINI
ALEXA Mini: More than just a camera
Compact, lightweight, and self-contained – ARRI ALEXA Mini is the small and versatile allrounder in the ARRI camera family.
The symmetrical design permits filming in any orientation, including upside-down and in portrait mode, while multiple accessory points enable highly creative mounting solutions. In addition, ALEXA Mini comes with a series of interchangeable lens mount, allowing the use of B4 video, EF mount stills lenses, or with the even ARRI Signature Primes with the LPL mount for ALEXA Mini.
Small and Excellent
ARRI ALEXA MINI LF
ALEXA Mini LF: Large format, small camera
It was originally believed that the Mini LF was years off, as there were technical challenges in putting a large-format sensor in a smaller body while also maintaining a look that matched the full-size ALEXA LF. The prototype Mini LF is already being tested, and we don’t have a set release date for the final camera body yet.
- Same sensor and recording formats as the ALEXA LF
- ALEV 3 A2X CMOS sensor
- 36.70 x 25.54 mm
- 4448 x 3096
- Same photosite size and type as Super 35 ARRI digital cameras
- 0.75 – 90 fps
- LPL and PL mount lenses, Super 35 and full frame
- Supports all anamorphic de-squeeze ratios
- Dedicated regulated 12V and 24V accessory power outlets
- Two built-in microphones
- 3 internal large-format FSND filters
- ND 0.6, 1.2, and 1.8
- New Internal Recording
- New Codex Compact Drive (SSD)
- 1TB drive
- Write rate of 8 Gb/s
- Uncompressed and unencrypted MXF/ARRIRAW
- Fast MXF/Apple ProRes
- ARRIRAW and ProRes can be recorded on the the same media without reformatting
- Color Output
- Rec 709
- Rec 2020
- Log C
- Custom Look (ARRI Look File ALF-2)
- Prototypes weigh 5.7 lbs (2.6 Kg) for the body
- Compatible with nearly all Alexa Mini devices
ARRI also announced the new MCF-2 high-contrast HD viewfinder, which has an HD OLED display and ARRICAM eyepiece. The 4″ flip-out monitor shows image or camera menu, and it includes three operation modes: single operator, crew, or remote.